Home » News

What are your summer plans?

22 March 2012 574 views 9 Comments

We have a new survey for you! It may seem like the end of the semester is years away, but the truth is summer is right around the corner. Start dreaming about the beach, warm weather and time with friends because it is coming! We want to know how will you be spending your summer break? Take our survey to let us know what your plans are…

Take the Summer Break Survey

Stay tuned for the results next week and find out what the most popular summer plans are!

By clicking 'Submit Comment', you agree to the Edvisors Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

9 Responses to “What are your summer plans?”

1. April says on March 26, 2012 at 8:02 am:

I have become quite fond of a website called ” Dosomething.org ” lists off a lot of worth while causes that you can host in your own community. I have recently started doing The Water Games: Walk for Africa where you host a walk to raise awareness for the dangerous trips African women and children make everyday for water. The Thirsty Project will build a well in Swaziland if 15,000 people across the country join the walk

2. Kristina says on March 26, 2012 at 5:43 am:

I will spend some quality time with my family in South carolina , and also apply for some scholarships while I’m up there so they can help me to get things situated.

3. NHarvey says on March 24, 2012 at 1:09 pm:

In the most recent poll about “why did you skip class”, I think you are missing a few options.

1. The professor wasn’t talking about an important topic today
    2. I had WAY too much homework in other classes

4. Christopher says on March 24, 2012 at 6:38 am:

Summer school & work

5. Broderick says on March 23, 2012 at 7:50 pm:

For the summer I would either work, volunteer, and/or do an internship.

6. Josued Hidalgo says on March 22, 2012 at 7:08 pm:

I plan to also spend time with my family and friends because I believe unity is best for our relationship. My friends plan to stay at my house for a few days jam with our intstruments.

7. Mary says on March 22, 2012 at 4:57 pm:

Spend time with my family.

8. Conor says on March 22, 2012 at 2:41 pm:

I will be attending Morris County Fire Academy for 4 weeks to become a volunteer firefighter before I go off to college! I’ve been doing a Junior Firefighter program for almost a year now and want to take my skills to the next level. Who knew walking into a burning building could be so satisfying!?

9. Laura Borras says on March 22, 2012 at 12:47 pm:

Working and going out with friends. I also plan to rock climb and swim. :)